God help thee, poor monkey. - Macbeth

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged

Oh dear, guys, it's been far too long since I posted. I kind of doubt that anyone's reading anymore. Haha. Sorry, I've been really busy. Anyway, I got tagged for a meme by my dad, and, although I can't think of anyone else to tag. But I thought I'd fill it out anyway.

* The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

* Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.

* At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1. Ten years ago I was:
Living in the same house. I was 9 years old and was just finishing up 3rd grade in my favorite teacher's class. My little sister was 2, and my family was planning to go to Salt Lake City to visit my uncle that summer.

2. Five Things on Today's To Do List:

1. Go to sleep

2. Do my laundry

3. Call my friend to alleviate his boredom on his 1o hour bus ride for his school trip.

4. Go to the bank to cash/deposit my paycheck

5. Go to work

3. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire:

- Pay off all my student loans

- Pay to fix up my parents' house

- Buy some of the stuff that I've been wanting (i.e. those $150 leather boots from Urban Outfitters, an iphone, etc.)

- Buy all my favorite DVDs

- Donate to several charities

- Treat my friends and family to a ton of stuff

- Travel my heart out

- Go visit all my friends in other states/countries that I've been dying to see.

- Probably a ton of other stuff that I can't think of right now.

4. Three Bad Habits:

- I bite my nails.

- I stay up WAY too late.

- I can't motivate myself to do stuff that doesn't grab my attention.

5. Five Places I've lived:

- Willy Street area. The house I was born into and where I lived until I was 3. I don't have too many memories from there.

- Emerson neighborhood. My family moved there when I was 3 and have been living there since.

- My best friend's house. Okay, not really, but I haven't really lived in 5 places, and I spent about half my time there during junior and senior year.

- The theater of my high school. Once again, not really lived, but I certainly spent a lot of time there during my high school years.

- My college dorm room in Pennsylvania. I just moved out about a month ago, actually, but I had some fun times there.

6. Five Jobs I've had in life:

- Student

- Volunteer at a summer camp and school classroom

- Clerk at a fabric store

- Camp Counselor

- Backwaiter at a Brazilian Steakhouse (current job, and a very good one at that)

Okay, and done! Hope those still reading my blog enjoy this.


2 comments:

Suzy said...

Cinderbelle, you're back!! I've missed you!

<3 M.O.M.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.