God help thee, poor monkey. - Macbeth

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm Keanu Reeves...

Last night I watched "The Matrix Revolutions" with the people who live on my floor, and we had a good laugh at Keanu Reeves' lack of talent. He has one expression that conveys all his emotions, except the only thing it really conveys is, "I'm Keanu Reeves..." And (spoiler) we decided that the real reason that they decided to burn out Neo's eyes was to avoid having to try and make Keanu look sad when Trinity died. I mean, he looked exactly the same with the blindfold on as with it off. Blank. So it was easier to cover his eyes than try and get him to show some real emotion. Haha.

8 comments:

Ed said...

Whoa! Dude!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Damn, I see Ed stole my comment.

Suzy said...

Mine too! However ... will always love Keanu Reeves for his role in Parenthood.

Suzy said...

Say ... speaking of actors, did you know that Judi Dench is a Quaker?

Cinderbelle said...

apparently, mother, you have not read my "about me" portion. I'm pretty sure it says that Judi Dench is a Quaker in it. Also, I love Keanu in Parenthood as well, but that's because he was SUPPOSED to be blank. It was the perfect role for him.

Suzy said...

Don't call me "mother." I'm not in a Bobbsey Twins book. Did you know that Bonnie Raitt is a Quaker? Got any grapes?

Ed said...

How about in Bill & Ed's Excellent Adventure? He was pretty bodacious in that one.

Be excellent to each other.

Cinderbelle said...

Yeah, but on in B&T's EXCELLENT Adventure. Not their Bogus Adventure, cuz that sucked. And once again, he was supposed to be blank. It's like he's good every time he's supposed to play a stoner or something. :-P