God help thee, poor monkey. - Macbeth

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Midterms are over!

I am finally done with all my midterms. What a relief! I was pretty stressed there for a while. Seriously, if I have to write another essay about why Hamlet isn't a tragic hero or something along those lines, I am going to cry. Besides, Kenneth Branagh has ruined Hamlet for me. I don't even like THINKING about that play anymore. The best way to ruin Shakespeare is to see a terrible performance. Just ask anyone who saw my high school's production of "Romeo & Juliet." Anyway, I'm rambling now, but just be thankful that you don't have to take midterms (if you're out of school). They ruin your life.

3 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Midterms! I'd love to take midterms again. I hope you did well on them.

Crayons said...

Hi Cinderbelle,
Mid-terms! Oy. I have to remind myself that you are a university gal now. You are so smart that the paper probably starts smoking as you are writing your responses. Maybe your pen bursts into flame.

Mid-terms were stressful, especially in fact-based classes like math and science.

I agree with MonkeyStein that they can be enjoyable. It was the one time when I was able to pull everything together and make some sense of things. Keep your mid-terms. You'll be amazed later in life to see what your brain was capable of!

I'm really proud of you for jumping into university life so fearlessly. It becomes you.

Suzy said...

I had to hide my eyes during your high school production of Romeo and Juliet, and you know why. Yuck.