God help thee, poor monkey. - Macbeth

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I'm Back!

Sorry I haven't written in a while. Things have been very busy. They're still busy, in fact, so to tide people over, I'd like to post another review of "The Golden Compass," which I saw again last night. I got many positive comments in response to my review, so I'd like to direct people to another review that I found to be spot on. This is a review from a paper in Madison, WI, that I found online. It pretty much captures how I felt about the movie and does it very eloquently. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Sure you have time to go see movies twice but you have no time for us. Yeah, ok, I see where we stand with you.

Suzy said...

Spot on? Well la-dee-da. Did you extend your pinky when you wrote that? Actually, Cinders, you are such a good writer. I think it comes of being a voracious reader. I remember when you were upset with me once because I "chided" you, and I thought, "Now THERE'S a kid who reads!" <3

Cinderbelle said...

My english professor told me I was a "stellar writer." :-P