God help thee, poor monkey. - Macbeth

Friday, September 7, 2007

Class cancelled?

So, I went to my Astronomy lecture today, and there was nobody there. That's extremely odd, considering I was running a bit late and there are at least 300 people in my class. Usually by the time I get there, most of the seats are filled and the professor is up on the stage setting up his power point presentation and getting ready to begin the day's lecture. So, you can imagine how walking into an empty lecture hall threw me a little bit. There was no note on the door or anything, and I don't remember Professor Stein mentioning that class was either a) cancelled or b) being held in a different place. Well, what's a girl to do? I decided not to worry about it and instead went to the bank to clear up a money issue and got some lunch. I mean, it's not like they take attendance or anything, and the notes are always posted online. As long as I read the chapter in my textbook and do well on the tests, I'll be fine. Yay for more free time today! :-P

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Maybe they were abducted by aliens. I'm glad you were late.

Cinderbelle said...

Haha. Me, too! It meant I didn't have to go to outer space. Man, that would freak me out. I'd be like Simon in episode 3 ("Bushwacked") of "Firefly", when he had to hide on the outside of Serenity in a space suit to escape being caught by the Alliance. Haha.

poodledoc said...

They were probably all watching "Dodgeball" at the nearby theater.....