God help thee, poor monkey. - Macbeth

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Post on My New Blog


So this is the first post on my blog. I'm afraid it won't be very interesting. I don't have much to say. This week has been fairly uneventful, apart from the drunken football players wandering in and out of my room at random hours like 3 a.m. this weekend. (Not to worry, they're friends of my roommate and are very polite. Just drunk. :-P) Also, my friend Chloƫ and I have developed an addiction to the TV show "Firefly." Well, SHE'S developed an addiction. I've been addicted to it for quite a while and own all the DVDs. Unfortunately, Fox sucks and canceled it after only 12 episodes, so I've seen them all several times, and I'll have to wait until 2012 for the rights to expire and Sci-Fi to buy them and restart the show. Oh well. Such is life.

7 comments:

Fran / Blue Gal said...

Welcome to the party. Your mom rocks. She sent me.

Suzy said...

Don't say "sucks". It's so uncouth.

Cinderbelle said...

I wasn't aware that you were here to correct my grammar. Besides, it's my blog. I can say what I want. :-P

Suzy said...

That picture isn't very Quakerly either. :oP Your picture, on the other hand, is gorgeous.

Cinderbelle said...

Mal's not a very Quakerly guy. What can I say?

Jess Wundrun said...

You poor kid. Start a blog and all your mom's friends show up! I'll be lurking around just to get your take on movies. If I'm going to go to the Sundance Theater I'm going to make sure the movie has your approval before I plop down that kind of cash.

Best wishes.

Jay Allbritton said...

The Force is strong with this one.

Oh, and Firefly is a great show.