God help thee, poor monkey. - Macbeth

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Quote of the Day



Before I post my first "Quote of the Day", I'd like to explain where these quotes come from. I keep a small journal where I write down quotes that strike me. They can be funny or inspirational and come from many sources: movies, books, tv shows, my friends, myself. I'll also offer a short explanation if needed. So, on to the first quote!

"I like airplanes. I want ice cream!" - Nel Bailey

Nel is my best friend back home. This is an example of how her mind somehow jumps from one thing to another. Even I can't explain it, and I practically live with the girl. Haha.

4 comments:

Ed said...

Nice blug! Looks like you're turning in to your mother. Worse things could happen.

Suzy said...

Welcome to the Bliggoty Bloggotysphere, my dear! Who wants a cup of tea? It's Paul's mixture!

Suzy said...

By the way, your profile has 3 glaring omissions under favorite music -- The MPs, RPO and T&G.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog ya got there.

Nice mom, too.

Study hard, make your folks proud (I'm sure you already do), and don't forget to have fun.