God help thee, poor monkey. - Macbeth

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Back to Work


So Thanksgiving is over, and now it's back to school for me. Not much has changed in the past week. My roommate downloaded new music but since she only listens to R&B, it all basically sounds exactly the same as the music that she listened to before. Luckily I got a new pair of headphones which are louder than my old pair, so I am successfully drowning out her music with my own. I got new music as well, NOT in the same genre that I had before...er...well, since I listen to many genres of music, that's not exactly true. Let's just say that it doesn't all sound the same. I got some new Enter the Haggis (or older ETH, I should say), which is exciting. They are definitely one of my favorite bands of all time. I also followed Brian's advice and downloaded some Radiohead and Leonard Cohen. Can you tell I'm a fan? :-P Other than that, my week at home was pretty uneventful. We have a new dog, Molly, and she's a sweetheart, if a little high strung. It's nice to be back at school in my regular routine, but I'm not looking forward to the school work. It was nice to have a break.

2 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Leonard Cohen, now that one threw me for a loop. I'm glad to see you don't stick to one or two genres. "Closing Time" is a great Cohen song.

Suzy said...

Anna, Mom here. I used to get all moony eyed at the song Suzanne. Are you sure you want to listen to music that your mom listened to?

Funny story about the cookies, BTW.

Remember ... Molly is only temporary.