God help thee, poor monkey. - Macbeth

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Movie Review: Meet the Robinsons

Okay, I know what you're thinking. "Not another cutsie animated movie." I have to admit, I didn't expect much from this movie. I mean, I ENJOY cutsie animated movies, but the plot lines and gags get a bit old after a while. However, this movie was much better than I expected. The jokes were fresh, and the message was very sweet. I mean, yeah, it was kind of predictable, but it was also sweet and highly entertaining. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Now, if you're a die-hard animated movie hater (like certain PARENTS I could mention), you probably won't like it, but if you occasionally enjoy a cute, animated film, I would strongly recommend this one.

2 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'll admit to liking "The Incredibles."

Suzy said...

Oh, the PAIN! I watched The Incredibles the other night and I hate hate hated it!!! I'll just go and watch The Reluctant Dragon, The Snowman, and Rudolph again.