God help thee, poor monkey. - Macbeth

Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's all about me


So my mommy tagged me for a Meme. I guess I'm supposed to tell you 10 Random Things About Me. And, honestly, who WOULDN'T want to know more about me? :-P So, here goes:

1. My favorite animal is a raccoon. There was a family living under the deck at my grandparents' old house, and I used to watch them for hours. My grandma fed them, and they would come right up to the glass doors if they didn't know you were watching them. It was so cool.

2. I used to be a huge Lord of the Rings geek (and still am, secretly). I can tell you just about anything about the movies and the books. So, if you have a question about LOTR, you know who to ask. :-)

3. My two favorite places to be are doing theater or at a Quaker Teen Retreat (which I am, sadly, too old for now).

4. I have a major fear of sharks. Seriously, I can't even watch kids movies with underwater attacks without freaking out.

5. I HATE eggs. I think they're the most disgusting food on the planet. I don't mind them as ingredients in cakes and stuff, but any kind of eggy food (scrambled eggs, omelets, quiche, etc.) makes me feel sick. Even the smell of them makes me sick.

6. My guilty pleasure is chick lit/flicks. I love sappy, romantic movies and books, no matter how awful they are. Well... there is such a thing as too awful to stand, but very rarely do I find something like that.

7. I love to sing.

8. I used to want to be a Marine Biologist (what happened, you ask? Well, the shark phobia didn't help. Plus I hated science in high school and realized that the only reason I wanted to be a Marine Biologist was so I could play with dolphins. I'm more of an English/Arts person than a science/math person anyway)

9. I listen to all kinds of music, but I especially like soft rock. You know, stuff I can sing along with.

10. I know just about everything about movies, and if I don't know something, I will be on imdb within 5 minutes to look it up.

Um... I tag... crayons and Dr. Monkey von Monkerstein

6 comments:

Crayons said...

Oh mah Gawd. I've been tagged. I have not written in my blog for a year now. Let me dive into my files to remember my password.

I liked reading your list. I'm totally with you on eggs. Say no more. Racoons are kind of cool, but once I was chased across a parking lot by one.

I'm honored, truly honored -- and especially to be mentioned in the same sentence with Dr. Monkey.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Woo hoo! Another tag! I'll get on it soon.

Suzy said...

I have an LOTR question: Why is Dom so afraid to admit that he's gay?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Finished my meme, if you want to read it go see my blog.

Ed said...

I just noticed something exceedingly weird.

You posted this on November 11, which is ..... MONKEY DAY!

And you tagged ..... Dr. Monkey von Monkerstein!

I can hear the Twighlight Zone theme in the background, can't you?

Cinderbelle said...

Mom, Dom is not gay. I don't know why you're so hung up on this.