God help thee, poor monkey. - Macbeth

Monday, November 19, 2007

Home for the Holidays!


Tonight I'm going to get on a train, and I will get home tomorrow afternoon. Yay! I am looking forward to eating a home cooked meal (mac & cheese, mommy?), seeing my friends and family, getting my Enter the Haggis tshirt from my dad (signed by the band!), and, most of all, NOT HAVING TO LISTEN TO MY ROOMMATE'S MUSIC FOR A WEEK! I am so sick of R&B, it's not even funny. Finally, some music variation (you see, even if I put on my headphones and listen to my music, I can still hear hers, and it ruins it). Other than that, we get along quite well, but I'm seriously hoping that she's going to get some new music over break. If I have to hear her 20 favorite songs ever again, I'm going to go crazy. Okay, my rant is done now.

4 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I used to not only have to listen to my roommates awful heavy metal music, I had to put up with their god awful right wing political rants. Enjoy your holiday young lady.

Ed said...

Did I tell you that Mom, Sparkly Seacow and I have all become major R&B fans?

Cinderbelle said...

Sure, Dad. If by R&B you mean "Enter the Haggis," then I've definitely noticed. Although Mom doesn't seem too keen on it. :-P

Ace said...

Hey there, happy holidays to you! I came across your blog, and figured I would say a quick hello. After reading a few interesting posts, I gotta tell you...I'm hooked! The few movie reviews I read were interesting, and your personality is sparkling! I don't mean to "weird" you out, just thought I would drop some friendly words. Take care, and nice to meet you!